weight loss tips that works effectively for most people.
1. Reduce the amount of calories you take in and increase the amount of physical activities you do each day. Plan a healthy diet menu that contains carbohydrates, protein and fat (Read: 8 Fat Burning Foods).
2. Limit the carbohydrate you take in before bed time. Your body uses carbohydrates for immediate fuel to do activities and you don’t need it when you are about to sleep in the next few hours.
3. Choose cuts of meats that are lower in fat and trim off all the fat you can see. You can opt for chicken breast, beef round steak, flank steak and extra lean ground beef. Don’t forget to mind your portions! Eat meat or poultry only in portions of 3 ounces or less.
4. Drink plenty of water and avoid high calorie drinks such as soda. Don’t wait until you feel thirsty. Keep your body hydrated can prevent you from overeating, because sometimes thirst can be mistaken for hunger so you will eat or snack more. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
5. Do physical activities at least 2-3 times a week to strengthen muscles. Vigorous or moderately intenseaerobic activity for about 150-300 minutes each week is recommended for adults. Aerobic activity makes you sweat which will help you detox. It also makes you breathe faster, and it is good for blood circulation.
6. Break down the physical activities into 10 minutes 3 times a day so you will not feel it hard. Do it for 5 days or more a week and you will meet your goal of 150 minutes. Whether for a short or long period of time, bursts of activity will add up to the total amount of physical activity you need each week.
7. Improve your sleep quality by setting a regular bedtime. Go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. You can also have a nap if you need.
8. Learn to read labels so you will be able to pick healthier foods for your diet. Without this skill, it is impossible for you to count calories.
Article: 10 Skin Care Myths