Article: 8 Natural Beauty Benefits Of Honey
Here are some tips - 6 Naturally Beautiful Ways to Use Aloe Vera.1. Make your own face toner using a 50/50 solution of Aloe Vera juice and water. Spritz on face after cleansing and then follow with a moisturizer. You can also add a bit of witch hazel if you have oily skin.
2. Use Aloe Vera gel to shrink enlarged pores. Break open a fresh leaf or use bottled 99% pure Aloe Vera gel. Apply to your face and let it sits for 10-15 minutes then wash off.
3. Aloe Vera is good for healing scars. Break off a leaf and use your finger to scoop out the gel. The gel should be spread on your clean face and you need to let it soak into your skin at night. In the morning, wash it.
4. Aloe Vera is also very helpful in getting rid of excess oil. Grind 2 teaspoon of oatmeal coarsely and mix it with Aloe Vera gel. Massage your face with the paste for few minutes and rinse with cold water. You will notice that oiliness has reduced effectively.
5. Grow your hair fast using Aloe Vera! Blend together 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of olive or coconut oil. Apply to the scalp and leave it for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off. It is more amazing than any commercial hair growth remedies.
Article: Tips for Beautiful Eyes
6. Aloe Vera is a great natural frizz fighter for your hair. Cut small bit of the leaf off and use the gel that you find inside. Rub it on your hands and apply to hair to smooth it or to tame curls.