1. TOMATO and CUCUMBER are great to reduce the scars as well to improve the texture in the skin. Mix tomato and cucumber pulp and apply on the acne and the scars. Tomato is natural bleach and cucumber is a natural antioxidant. Together, they can make your skin glow and make it blemish-free.
2. HONEY has a bleaching effect, so regular use on the acne scars can fade them. You can also make a natural mask by combining 2 tablespoon sour cream with 2 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or lemon juice. Apply to your face and rinse off after 20 minutes. It will fade acne scars, refine pores and prevent acne.
3. Mix LEMON JUICE and EGG WHITE together and put it on your face as a mask, let it dry and rinse off with warm water. Lemon has bleaching properties and egg white can be used as a firming and pore-reducing skin treatment. Do it regularly once a week and your skin will become less oily, feels smooth and acne scars will vanish.
4. ALOE VERA is good for healing scars. Take an aloe vera and break it off. Use your hand to scoop the gel and apply to your face. Rub gently especially on your scar areas. Leave it 10-15 minutes and rinse it off. You can also leave it longer on your skin by making it your night facial serum and wash it in the morning.
5. OLIVE OIL is a healthy source of omega 3 fatty acids that can promote optimum health beauty. It also contains vitamins A, C, D, E, B1 and B2. The anti-inflammatory agents of olive oil will help banish acne scars. You can apply olive oil (preferably EVOO, Extra Virgin Olive Oil) on your face as night facial serum and do it regularly to remove acne scars. This treatment also smoothens your skin and prevents breakouts.
6. POTATO is another natural remedy you can pick to remove your scars. The vitamin B in potatoes soothes inflammation. Take a slice of raw potato and rub it gently over your face in circular motion. Focus the massage on your scars. You can also grate the raw potato then squeeze the juice and apply it on your face. Let it sit on your face for about 15-20 minutes and rinse off.
Article: 7 Common Myths about Acne