Why Do We Need It?There comes a time when honking horns, packed buses, shouty meetings and shoving crowds get that eenie, weeny, tiny bit too much. And just before you make a very embarrassing scene in a very public place, you realize that it is time for a break. Everyone needs to get away sometime, we do getting away rather well. We are not the only one to think so either.
Spa offers you healthy massage, romantic scenery, a mental and body therapy and a good stress reliever.
A day spa can be a blessing, a place that helps you indulge in some much-needed ‘me’ time, to switch off and relax, recharge, reflect, detox and beautify. Modern day spas cater to range of health-promoting experiences. The healing powers of touch therapy have been expounded on since ancient times. Spas and touch therapies are thus intrinsically connected. The nurturing touch of a skilled therapist’s hands on your body has benefits that go beyond the realm of the physical.
Related Posts: 12 Natural Beauty Remedies
1. Request a menu from the spa (if there is not one on the spa’s website) that explains in detail what each treatment includes, how long it lasts and how much it costs.
When searching for a spa, keep those general guidelines in mind:
2. Check to make sure the technicians working at the spa have the right training, licensing and certification.
3. Look for customer service that exemplifies patience and compassion when answering the phone and making appointments. Don’t be afraid to ask any questions you may have about the treatment and what is expected of you.
4. Before any service, inform the spa about any medical condition you may have. If they don’t ask, tell them whether you are diabetic, pregnant, or have other limitations that could affect the services as you receive.
5. Ask for a tour of spa before you make an appointment or when you check in. you will wnt to make sure the privacy the facility provides is on a level that makes you comfortable.
6. Check the lighting and the music to be sure it is soothing and calming, not irritating or simply too dark.
7. Ask what kinds of equipment will be available to you to use when you come in for your treatment. Some better day spas will allow you to steam in their saunas, soak in their whirlpools or lounge in a hydrotherapy tub.
Article: Puffy Eyes - 5 Home Remedies for Puffy Eyes
Proper Spa EtiquetteSpa treatments are supposed to be personal experiences that are intended to raise your spirits. Follow these tips so you will not ruin your day at spa:
- Set your own mood.
- You don’t have to talk during the treatments if you don’t want to.
- Feel free to speak up if something is uncomfortable.
- Take the technician’s advice if he or she offers suggestions for your daily rest, diet, or skin care regiments.